As Just Life Group continues on its mission to enhance the lives of all New Zealanders, the following words of Tony Falkenstein perfectly sum up the company’s values: “I built Just Life Group on trust and fair play, and I treat every customer and shareholder as though they were my own family.”
The two brand segments
- Healthy Homes
- The Cylinder Guy
- Healthy Living
- Just Water
- About Health
- Herbal Ignite by Intenza
- Natural Solutions
We are now looking for an Accounts Receivable/Credit Control to join our busy fast paced team in Auckland Head Office.
What you will do:
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Receivable Officer/Credit Controller, Customer Service or Sales role.
- Monitor and manage the accounts receivable portfolio, ensuring the timely collection of outstanding debts.
- Contact customers via phone, email, and other communication channels to address payment delays, resolve disputes, and negotiate payment plans.
- Maintain accurate records of all debt recovery activities, including payment agreements, correspondence, and payment status updates.
- Collaborate with internal teams, Finance, sales, and customer service to resolve outstanding payment issues.
- Identify and escalate potential bad debts to the management team, recommending appropriate actions for recovery.
- Credit notes, refunds and journals are raised for approval on the correct paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
What you will bring:
- Ability in managing a ledger, taking responsibility for ownership for your actions, ensuring completion and quality.
- Negotiation Skills and Experience
- Above average listening skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills which will enable you to get the message across clearly, logically and concisely.
- Proven ability to execute quality output under tight timelines.
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Training and support
- Great Office culture – check out our LinkedIn page if you don’t believe us!
- Staff benefits including discounts off our products
- Working from Home (one day per week)
Please apply through our Seek job listing here.